Motor Equus Liberty
The wireless motor Equus Libert is specially designed for equine dentists and veterinarians.
It differs from other motor on the market by its power and efficientcy.
It's essentially the same motor as the Equus Liberty Connect but without Bluetooth.
- electronic management,
- reversal of the direction of rotation,
- motor torque adjustment...
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
For equine dentists and veterinarians, the wireless motor Equus Liberty offers all the power you need with fingertip management.
The motor :
- motor control screen for settings and operation,
- electric motor with high efficiency, extremely quiet and offering exceptional performance at very low speed. The maximum engine speed is 10.000 RPM,
- digital management with microprocessor DSP,
- protection of the horse's mouth and considerable improvement in equipment life thanks to an electronic clutch,
- electronically controlled regulation of the power and speed of the burr, with optimization of the energy consumed,
- works in both directions of rotation,
- stop an start the motor and selecting the direction of rotation,
- stepwise variation of the speed of the motor running.
The battery :
- new compact battery with gauge display on the screen,
- 48V battery of last generation and electronic charger with fast charge.
The support :
The engine block (motor and battery) is placed in an ergonomic belt specially developed for maximum working comfort. The Cordura fabric is rain resistant and machine washable.
Thanks to the belt, the motor settings buttons are directly accessible.
We offer this standard pack made up with :
- one motor with electronic clutch with EDH, Foredom or HDE coupling,
- one battery,
- one charger,
- one belt,
- one downloadable application.
This motor isn't offered with Bluetooth but is scalable. Indeed, if you want to get the Bluetooth Equus Liberty Connect in the future, this is possible with this motor.
If you need more information, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 06 70 88 78 70