We are pleased to meet you at the annual congress of the AEDE and the AETDE.
PROGRAM: The day will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The morning will be devoted to the general meetings of the AEDE and the AETDE, as well as the presentation of the programs of the FFTDE. The afternoon will be a moment of exchange around various conferences. A room will host many manufacturers of equine and other dental equipment.
Detail program :
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: reception
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: AEDE - AETDE AG (reserved only for members of associations)
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.: update on the profession and presentation of the latest political advances, both from a ministerial point of view and from an internal point of view at the FFTDE. This presentation will be jointly led by Mr T. Guimbellot and Mr S. Chantot, respectively president and vice president of the FFTDE.
- 12 p.m. - meal
- 2 p.m.: conferences:
- "The interest of endoscopy in equine dentistry, and/or in clientele" - Presented by Mr Alexandre Tilmant TDE and Mr Ludovic Valente of the firm Storz.
- "Transmissible horse diseases, the role of TDE" - Presented by Miss Lisa Johnsen TDE and veterinary doctor Rachel Denamur (presentation and work supervised by veterinary doctor Jean Yves Gauchot, President of AVEF)
- "Diastemas" - Presented by Mr Quentin Oly, Agronomist and TDE
- Around 5:30 p.m.: Closing of the congress: "the word of the President"