Equus Jet, pump cleaning and rinsing system for horse's mouth.
- Lithium Ion battery
- 0 to 10 bars pressure
- 5 levels of pressure
- Available for Pegasos wagon (in option)
Cleaning and cooling system - autonomous, robust and compact - Equus Jet was developed for mobile equine dentistry practitioners and clinics alike. It is also suitable for a range of everyday uses.
It is ideal for cleaning diastema, rinsing after tooth extraction, sinus flushing or cooling when working with the handpiece.
It has an electronic management system for accurate regulation of pressure and flow complete with fuel gauge to indicate the remaining level. It also has an intuitive control panel for settings.
Equipped with a Lithium Ion battery, this is a versatile and powerful system. Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, pressure from 0 to 10 bars.
Most of the product :
- 5 levels of pressure possible
- connecting and disconnecting hoses and wand in a fast motion
- an external filter and an internal filter
- possibility to use a wired pedal to gradually vary the flow and pressure
- available with Pegasos trolly fixing
Equus Jet comes with a lithium battery and charger and a hydraulic assembly comprising:
- an input crystal hose pipe with strainer and non-return valve on one side and a quick connector on the other.
- output crystal hose pipe with quick connector on one side and quick connector with valve on other side, allowing you to change the wands without shutting off the pump thus saving you time.
- one diastema wand
- one flushing wand
Products in option:
- wired foot pedal
- short diastema wand also with a 90 ° angle to clean the interdental spaces, diastema, cavities after extraction and wounds. The length is ideal for working in the front of the mouth - incisors, canines and premolars, without hurting the horse.
- short flushing wand straight jet can clean interdental spaces, diastema, extraction cavities and wounds. Designed to easily work on the incisors and canines at the front of the mouth without hurting the horse.